Published on 03.07.2018
Technical Presales Support Manager - MIDDLE EAST
The objective of the Technical Presales for Middle East (TPS) is to :
Support the Country Manager in its territory for Sigfox Operator partnership development
Develop and maintain technical and project management skills in order to support connectivity selling.
The main responsibility of the manager Technical Presales - in Middle East Region is to:
- Develop technical relationships with strategic and/or global ecosystem players (component providers, module makers, device and solution makers) in order to develop availability of local solutions.
- Make sure that the Sigfox Operator has the relevant technical knowledge to foster local ecosystem development within its country. Consequently, TPS monitor SO activity, SO ecosystem development plan and consistency with sales plan.
- Support Sigfox teams, SO, selected/strategic channels and customers with regards to the technical pre-sales activities. It can be either for technical adaptation of an already existing IoT Solution or for the design or implementation of new IoT Solution
- Apply best practices, tools, processes and methodologies provided by the Pre-Sales practices team and provide feedback to enhance practices Technical Presales is the local Sigfox technical authority.
- TPS shall master all aspects of Sigfox technology (from radio design to cloud development) in order to make sure that the SO is in position to sell the connectivity in its footprint.
- Analyse competitive position and develop tactics to deal with competition in local market
As a consequence, TPS is responsible to put all the necessary actions in place to make sure that the SO:
- has the relevant technical understanding of Sigfox technology, its offer and products
- is in position to technically qualify SO partners that will be part of the local ecosystems (system integrators, test houses, design houses…)
- is in position to technically qualify projects of customers or channels, to make sure that this fits Sigfox technology value proposition and complies with SO development strategy
- explain in details Sigfox offering, in particular new services,
- promote existing solutions to channels and customers
- provide expertise or rely on qualified partners to perform technical adaptation (if any) of an existing IoT solution to local constraints (including certification)
- provide support to Sigfox Ready Certification in region
- provide expertise or rely on qualified partners for solution design cycle and solution lifecycle
- project management and organisation
- customer needs identification
- cost modelling (connectivity, device, platform, maintenance, …)
- risk assessment and management
- technical partners identification
- production and industrialisation, certification
- answer to RFP or RFQ (including security - device, communication and Sigfox cloud, personal data usage and regulatory / licensing, …)
TPS shall technically support Sigfox internal team that are part of the Business Development entity in the Middle East Region.
Qualify with Sigfox technical experts impact (systemwise) of change requests from SO, selected/strategic channels or customers
Qualify SO’s or selected/strategic channel or customers’ technical partners
Regularly assess SO team skills and perform trainings when required
- 5-8 year experience in presales role with significant customer value
- Strong track record in successful signing of complex deals, in particular in IoT
- Strong knowledge in IoT solution end to end design and in particular electronic design
- Strong ability to manage deadline and work under minimal supervision
- Leadership and ability to motivate transversal teams to achieve objectives.
- Strong presentation skills and project management skills.
- English: Fluent. Other languages depending on the region.
- Degree or higher education in Information technology, electronic, business/economics or equivalent
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people & Women in Technology.