Published on 10.01.2018
Startup Ecosystem Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Startup Ecosystem Manager, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a track record of marketing and business development successes.
Sigfox is a global IoT connectivity service. It drastically brings down cost and energy consumption with its global Low Power Wide Area Network, while connecting securely physical devices to the cloud. We are already in 50 countries covering 800 million people.
Sigfox is a company full of fun, talented & intelligent people from more than 30 different countries.
Within the Sigfox Adoption team, the person will be in charge of developing the Startup Ecosystem Partnership Program, targeting Incubators, Accelerators and Venture Capitalists worldwide.
As Startup Ecosystem Manager, your daily routine will be to:
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Define the global development strategy: Prioritizing by geographies, type of partners and potential market,
- Identify and engage key Partners in a worldwide scale,
- Reinforce partnership relations through different activities: local events and meet-ups, workshops, coaching, etc…
- INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM MARKETING
- Set up the global strategy and define key activities rhythm and content with the team: newsletters, webinars, calls…
- Continuously improve the content of the program with new features and more automatization,
- Continuously improve and enrich the partners experience both online and in-person.
- GLOBAL CROSS-FUNCTIONAL TEAM LEADERSHIP
- Engage Sigfox Teams and Sigfox Operators Worldwide to collaborate on the program,
- Empower the teams to deliver the program locally,
- Promote best practices sharing among the team.
BA or Master Degree
Min 2/3 years’ experience
Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
Business Development and/or Marketing background
Ideally, has already worked in the startup ecosystem: incubator, accelerator, venture-capitalist or startup
Extremely customer oriented
Interested in new technologies
Great communication & speakers skills
- Fluent English and French
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people & Women in Technology.