Published on 05.03.2017
Solution Sales Support Director France
The main responsibility of the Director/Manager 3S region is to support Country Managers, SO and possibly channels and customers.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
The objective of the Solution Sales Support (3S) practice is to develop and maintain solutions skills adapted to IoT solution across organisation :
- SO sales team
- Regional support team
- Practice team
The main responsibility of the Director/Manager 3S region is to support Country Managers, SO and possibly channels and customers through:
- Applying and sharing of connectivity business development best practices, tools, documents, collateral, databases and training programs required for IoT solution design during all steps of commercial process
- Supporting SO to define its sales force recruitment plan, organisation, SO Sales processes, Sales Support to SO
- Training of Country Managers and Sigfox Operators
- Advising, challenging and reviewing SO or Channel customisation of practices for local connectivity business development (customised business plan, customised contractual and commercial terms, customised Solution design plan, …
- Providing feedback to 3S practice, to enhance efficiency of support offer as well as feedback relevant to ecosystem, marketing…
Interacting with and providing regular feedbacks to Sigfox teams (Ecosystem, Pre-Sales Support, Service Management, Marketing) for specific contributions.
- 5-8 year experience in solution selling
- Strong track record in successful signing of complex deals, and in particular IoT solution
- Strong knowledge in IoT Solution development and design
- Comfortable with continuous improvement and consulting approaches
- Strong ability to manage deadline and work under minimal supervision
- Stong presentation skills and project management skills
- Fluent in English.
- Degree or higher education in Information technology, business/economics or equivalent
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace