Published on 01.09.2019
Service Manager Europe
The Service Management is the privileged contact for SOs with the core of the Sigfox internal teams to enable SO and end customers to make the most out of the experience Sigfox can offer.
As Service Manager you will:
- Manage the SO relationship and governance,
- Contribute to the definition, deployment and follow-up Service lifecycle for SO and end customer,
- Manage the contractual relationship and its evolutions,
- Be involved in internal projects definition and development.
WIN / WIN MISSIONS
You will be part of the Operations and Delivery Business Unit, and you will be assigned a portfolio of SO - between 7 and 10 within Europe.
Managing SO relationship
- Drive the relationship with a portfolio of European SOs ensuring customer satisfaction in DA execution and high standards for the services delivered to end customers – for the full range of Sigfox services and offers,
- Communicate and report to management, stakeholders, team members, and subject matter experts internally,
- Ensure satisfaction and quality of service, and follow Service Level Agreements indicators, more generally ensure that all contract obligations of both parties are fulfilled,
- Manage deviations against operational and business-model engagements, investigate issues, assess risks against the global Sigfox model, report and track mitigation actions,
- Organize governance bodies and documentation, including preparing decisions and dashboard for steering committees.
Contribute to the definition, deployment and follow-up Service lifecycle for SO and end customer
- Bring an active and structuring contribution to the setup of the new set of services to Operators and end customers, in the context of the build-up of the direction of services, fitting with the strategic direction at Sigfox level by:
- Gather business requirements and potential for all Sigfox offers and services,
- Negotiate requirements for Offer and Services with Marketing and Delivery teams,
- Manage deployment plans for new offers and services to SOs of Europe within your affected portfolio,
- More specifically make sure that the Europe SOs’ context is compatible with the design and full lifecycle of the new services,
- Provide formal feedback to marketing teams, write business requirements to propose improvement projects,
- Act as Service manager for services to be delivered by Sigfox to the SOs, in coordination with Sigfox operational team.
- Manage the contractual relationship with SO by developping and driving DA/service improvement plan in coordination with Sigfox and SO stakeholders:
- Contribute to the long-term contract evolutions,
- Contribute to the contractual wording for DA amendments,
- Write DA amendments for SO within your portfolio,
- Drive negotiations to lead to the agreement of the parties.
Internal Projects contribution
- Manage internal topics and be the team’s focal point for assigned transverse projects centrally managed by the company Project Management Office:
- act as the team’s specialist for the topics,
- represent the team during all discussions occurring at project level and therefore
- ensure from design and development phase that deployment optimisation is correctly addressed.
- 3-5 years’ experience in large outsourced projects and services / contract management,
- Strong track record in successful roll-out of complex deals or programs,
- Leadership, proactive, think out of the box, capacity to collaborate but also being able to work autonomously,
- Methodical, rigorous, high motivation for the Sigfox project,
- English: fluent, other languages welcome,
- Degree or higher education in information technology, engineering, business/economics or equivalent.
« Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace . »