Published on 08.18.2017
Service Manager Dubai
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
As a service manager, you will support the Country Manager in managing and controlling the SO KPI related to DA execution.
As a service manager, you will:
- Support the Country Manager in managing and controlling the SO KPI related to DA execution
- Under Country Manager request, drive the relationship with a portfolio of SOs ensuring customer satisfaction in DA execution,
- Make sure DA obligations are fulfilled,
- Propose internal and external governance associated with each Distribution Agreement,
- Manage internal actions with all department (legal, finance, IT, technical, processes, sourcing, sales, marketing, …) to ensure delivery and in-life of the contract
- Develop and drive DA/service improvement plan in coordination with Sigfox and SO stakeholders
According to SO management policy:
- Manage customer relationship and satisfaction
- Communicate to management, stakeholders, team members, and subject matter experts on different levels
- Ensure satisfaction and quality of service, and follow Service Level Agreements indicators
- Ensure that all contract obligations of both parties are fulfilled
- Ensure that billing is in conformity with the DA and follow DA P&L
- Manage issues, risks and mitigation actions
- Organize governance bodies and documentation, including preparing decisions and dashboard for steering committees
- Manage dependencies and define needs and ensure that all functions and practices deliver results
- Provide formalized feedback and write business requirements for Sigfox development teams regarding his/her activity. Develop and manage stakeholders according to DA governance
- Acts as Service manager for services to be delivered by Sigfox to the SOs, in coordination with Sigfox operational team.
- Identify and drive the development of Contract/Service improvement plan
- 5-8 year experience in large outsourced projects and services / contract management
- Strong track record in successful roll-out of complex deals
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Adaptability, experience in a start-up environment welcome
- Extensive experience in implementation and methodologies and understanding of change programs and service management in particular
- English: Fluent. Other languages welcome.
- Degree or higher education in Information technology, business/economics or equivalent
- Multi-Year experience as service manager or contract manager involving coordination across multiple teams (preferable in IT infrastructure environment or platform engineering)