Published on 02.15.2018
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development.
As Service Manager you will:
- Support the Country Manager in managing and controlling the SO KPI related to Distribution Agreement (DA) execution
- Under Country Manager request, drive the relationship with a portfolio of SOs ensuring customer satisfaction in DA execution,
- Make sure DA obligations are fulfilled,
- Propose internal and external governance associated with each DA,
- Manage internal actions with all department (legal, finance, IT, technical, processes, sourcing, sales, marketing, …) to ensure delivery and in-life of the contract
- Develop and drive DA/service improvement plan in coordination with Sigfox and SO stakeholders
According to SO management policy:
- Manage customer relationship and satisfaction
- Communicate to management, stakeholders, team members, and subject matter experts on different levels
- Ensure satisfaction and quality of service, and follow Service Level Agreements indicators
- Ensure that all contract obligations of both parties are fulfilled
- Manage issues, risks and mitigation actions
- Organize governance bodies and documentation, including preparing decisions and dashboard for steering committees
- Manage dependencies and define needs and ensure that all functions and practices deliver results
- Provide formalized feedback and write business requirements to propose improvement projects
- Act as Service manager for services to be delivered by Sigfox to the SOs, in coordination with Sigfox operational team.
- Propose and drive contract and/or services evolutions
- 8 year experience in large outsourced projects and services / contract management
- Strong track record in successful roll-out of complex deals
- Leadership, proactive, think out of the box, capacity to collaborate
- Methodical, rigorous
- English: Fluent. Other languages welcome.
- Degree or higher education in Information technology, business/economics or equivalent
Location : Toulouse with international travel up to 30%.
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace