Published on 04.23.2018
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide by engaging into distribution agreements (DA) with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), that shape Sigfox business model worlwide.
These partners deploy and maintain the network, market and sell connectivity by addressing customer, channels and growing the business by developing the ecosystem.
As Service Manager you will:
- Under Country Manager supervision, drive the relationship with a portfolio of SOs ensuring customer satisfaction in DA execution and high standards for the services delivered to end customers – for the full range of Sigfox services and offers,
- Gather business requirements and potential for all Sigfox offers and services and formally escalate to Marketing team and Operations and Delivery department in general,
- Manage deployment plans for new offers and services to SOs within your portfolio,
- Support the Country Manager in managing internal and external governance, controlling the KPIs related to DA execution, and more generally make sure DA obligations are fulfilled on both SO and Sigfox side,
- Manage internal actions with all department (legal, finance, IT, technical, processes, sourcing, sales, marketing, …) to enable delivery of Sigfox services worldwide and specifically for the relevant portfolio of SOs,
- Develop and drive DA/service improvement plan in coordination with Sigfox and SO stakeholders.
According to SO and Operations and Delivery management:
- Manage partner relationship and satisfaction,
- Communicate and report to management, stakeholders, team members, and subject matter experts internally,
- Ensure satisfaction and quality of service, and follow Service Level Agreements indicators,
- Ensure that all contract obligations of both parties are fulfilled,
- Manage deviations against operational and business-model engagements, investigate issues, assess risks against the global Sigfox model, report and track mitigation actions,
- Organize governance bodies and documentation, including preparing decisions and dashboard for steering committees,
- Manage dependencies and define needs and ensure that all functions and practices deliver results,
- Provide formal feedback to marketing teams, write business requirements to propose improvement projects,
- Act as Service manager for services to be delivered by Sigfox to the SOs, in coordination with Sigfox operational team,
- Propose and drive contract and/or services evolutions.
- 5-8 years’ experience in large outsourced projects and services / contract management,
- Strong track record in successful roll-out of complex deals,
- Leadership, proactive, think out of the box, capacity to collaborate but also being able to work autonomously,
- Methodical, rigorous,
- English: Fluent,
- Korean: Fluent, other languages welcome
- Degree or higher education in information technology, engineering, business/economics or equivalent.
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace