Published on 07.05.2018
Senior Graphic Designer
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of visual supports for the different communication actions/campaigns but also ensure the branding coherence of the organization.
This is a transversal role as the candidate will collaborate with different stakeholders within the organisation to help shape their requirements and deliver creative solutions which reflect project vision and positive end-user engagement.
The Senior Graphic will be part of the Communication team and will report to the Brand & Digital Manager. This is a transversal role as the candidate will collaborate with different stakeholders within the organisation to help shape their requirements and deliver creative solutions which reflect project vision and positive end-user engagement.
Execute projects from concept through delivery as part of a team and/or independently.
Provide guidance on all graphic design topic across the organisation
Create visuals to support the different communication actions whether they are print (brochures, flyers, press kits, events, etc.) or digital (social media, infographics, website, emailing, newsletters…)
Coordinate along with the other stake holders the visual harmonisation and the UX/UI of our different digital supports.
Ensure the evolution of our design system / UI kits through strategic counsel on the matter, approve brand and design policies, brand standards and legal guidelines.
Ensure all departments and Operators network are in compliance with the existing corporate visual identity and style-guide.
Research new trends and benchmark Sigfox versus its competitors and industry standards
Keep up to date with emerging tools and technologies
Budget and project management
Candidate will be required to provide portfolio of work.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Creative and innovation driven
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Pro-active. Doer attitude.
- Team player. Collaboration oriented person with good interpersonal skills. Must like to work with and interact with a variety of individuals
- Knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, information hierarchy, typography, and digital applications.
- Be up to date on current and developing web technologies and design trends
- Masters usual design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proficiency in Sketch and Adobe XD , Sublime Text as well as HTML / CSS / Java Script is a plus
- Must possess thorough understanding of all the stages of the print process
- Fluent in English
- Travel between Paris and Toulouse might be required
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace
Labège / Paris