Published on 02.21.2018
Senior Administrative Assistant
Sigfox is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant responsible for providing support to Sigfox Executive Committee.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will act as the Project Manager of Sigfox’s ExCo, by managing the calendar of all ExCo meetings / events, and gathering all required information for the effective conduct of these meetings, in a well-organized and timely manner.
This will include the administration of Sigfox’s Committees monthly meetings, currently known as Product, Optimization, Editorial and People & Compensation Committees ; as well as Business quarterly reviews and Development quarterly reviews.
As such you will be responsible to :
- Maintain a complex and changeable diary ;
- Arrange meetings (all logistical details except travels) and appointments and provide reminders ;
- Create an efficient template for presentations and ensure the format is used and respected by all members ;
- Prepare meetings and gather supporting documents of a highly confidential and sensitive nature ;
- Take accurate minutes of meetings (for Executive Committee meetings, quarterly Business Reviews and quarterly Development Reviews) ;
- Make sure accurate minutes of meetings is taken and communicated by each Committee Leader (all 4 Committees listed above) ;
- Execute consistent and precise follow-up by ensuring issues are resolved and projects are completed ;
- Develop and carry-out an efficient filing system ;
- Manage quarterly company General Meetings content in coordination with Internal Communication Manager.
You must be able to exercise sound judgment and discretion, maintain strictest confidentiality, independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems, and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities with great frequency.
You must possess strong knowledge and demonstrated ability with personal computers and associated office software programs.
- High School degree with additional qualification as personal assistant
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in a similar position
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal (team spirit) skills
- Ability to work with people at all level of the organization
- Project Management skills (organization, rigorousness, planning and budget oriented)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace