Published on 08.31.2018
Sales administrator/ Inside sales
SIGFOX USA is an IOT operator serving the US territory and customers.
We are in search of a self-motivated, extremely organized, independent, smart individual to play a pivotal role on our growing Sales Team.
As the Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining and reporting key sales activities utilizing our CRM and other applications.
You will support the Sales Team in creating and communicating on a weekly, monthly and annual basis reports for the Corporate Executives, President and VP of Sales.
You will also serve as point of contact for customers in relation to orders as well as onboarding new customers.
The Inside Sales role will consist of collaborating with MarCom and Sales to qualify open leads from online, phone, shows we attend and inputting them into our CRM for further qualification by the Sales Team.
This role is parttime with the potential to increase to full-time with benefits. Weekly hours dedicated to Sales Administration would be 20. Weekly hours dedicated to Inside Sales is 5 hours per week.
• Proven customer service experience
• Possess the ability to follow process and hold others accountable for following process
• Extensive experience with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to stay organized, prioritize and communicate with all members of the organization
• Must be able to multi-task, work autonomously and think for yourself
• Identify key areas for process improvement and propose new efficient and cost effective alternatives
• Be a proactive and positive team member to Sigfox USA
This job holds great potential to get your feet wet in the growing IoT Industryand excel yourself into an important position within the company