Published on 07.01.2019
RF Planning Manager
We are in search of a self-motivated, extremely organized, independent, smart individual to play a pivotal role as RF Planning Manager within our Sigfox Team.
WIN/WIN MISSIONS :
As the RF Planning Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Develop and manage design configuration control to efficiently manage and organize design documentation from concept to completion.
- Review, update and maintain, and enforce RF design standards and guidelines that are consistent with customer and industry standards.
- Effectively present a design and it’s justification internally and externally.
- Demonstrate ability to drive cost reduction initiatives while maintaining network performance KPIs.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in wireless network design, performance testing, and network optimization.
- Responsible for supporting the Sales organization and addressing Customer requests and network-related inquiries.
- Proactively, communicate, create and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Lead and mentor other Planning team members to continuously develop their technical knowledge and RF design competency.
- Track and manage all projects, provide analyses and trends on these projects, and prepare reports and analyses necessary for customer meetings and presentations.
- Collaborate with Vice President of Networks to evaluate emerging technologies and develop technical solutions to support innovation and new product initiatives.
KEY SKILLS & MINDSET :
- Four year Engineering degree in Electrical or Communications Engineering. Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or an MBA is strongly preferred.
- Eight to ten years RF optimization and system performance engineering experience, at least five of which directly involves designing cellular networks as a primary job responsibility.
- Five years management or supervisory experience in a wireless network engineering role.
- 10+ years of Project Management experience and a PMP, demonstrating the ability to effectively manage complex deployment schedules with multiple inter-dependent tasks in a wireless network development environment.
- Solid understanding of Radio Frequency (RF) propagation theory, model tuning, planning tools and the site design process.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Experience establishing, managing, and maintaining workflow processes and procedures.
- Excellent planning skills; ability to effectively manage priorities for self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long term, mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Experience with developing standards and design packages to meet internal and external customer requirements. Proven experience supporting the Sales organization and addressing Customer requests and network-related inquiries.
But more importantly, you need to have the sigfox mindset : Change player, Entrepreneur, Multi-cultural, Expert, Ambitious & humble.
"Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace".