Published on 07.04.2017
He/she coordinates the activities required to meet quality standards.
Ensure that the product or service provided by SIGFOX is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
Define the controlled documentation system according to the company processes and follow-up execution
Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, advise on changes in their implementation and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Devise and establish company's quality procedures, standards and specs in conjunction with operating staff
- Review customer requirements and ensure that they are met
- Set standards for quality as well as for health and safety
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Make sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Work with internal Business Partners to establish Business Processes and quality processes
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports
- Organize regulatory watch and follow-up appropriate execution
KEY SKILLS :
- 10+ year experience in Industrial & Software Quality
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Familiar with a variety of measures and management systems, including the ISO 9000, ITIL, total quality management (TQM), 6-sigma as well as the continuous improvement process
- Leadership, rigor, listening capability, teaching skills, adaptability
- Experience in “Small and Medium Enterprises” environment welcome.
- Experience in 27001/ 27002 & 9001
- English: Fluent