Published on 04.13.2021
The Project Leader is accountable for the management of one or multiple projects. He/she must plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the projects
He/She works closely with a variety of stakeholders, including clients, vendors, contractors.
He / she typically operates across multiple Sigfox functions, (Engineering (hardware and software), Operations, Marketing, Region, Eco-System, etc….), geographies, technologies and subjects.
The Project Manager ensures projects are delivered on-time within scope and within budget.
Manage resources / people - The individual needs to be able to lead project teams effectively and has a good understanding of general Sigfox business process and technology concepts.
The Project Manager will manage the project team to drive successful project outcome.
The Project Manager ensures that the project team has access to the relevant project management tools and have the general means to perform their role.
He / she takes full responsibility for client (Business Owner) and stakeholder satisfaction and ensure that the project team displays the right level of client and stakeholder engagement
· Ensures resources availability and allocation
· Develops a detailed project plan to track progress
· Manages changes in project scope, schedule and costs and ensure that all parties are informed.
· Measures project performance
· Reports and escalates to management as needed
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks and define Mitigation plan
· Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
· Conducts post project evaluation and identifies successful and unsuccessful project elements
As corporate citizens he/she is good team players and exhibits the required level of management skills required from managers. He or she practices two-way communication and listens to understands other’s point of view.
Education, Training & Experience
- General Qualification in Project Management (Degree)
- PMP certification is a plus
- At least 3/5 years’ working experience in project management, preferably in multi-national technology services environment
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Proven client engagement experience
Skills and knowledge
- Know Display assertive skills
- Sense of ownership
- Ability to act as motivational and inspirational leaders
- Ability to display superior decision making skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of general technology concepts
- Strong business acumen knowledge
- English fluent
- Display excellent influencing and negotiating ability
- Display credible writing ability
- Display the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders