Published on 01.10.2019
He/she analyzes the market and competitive conditions subsequently laying out a product vision that is differentiated from other products’ in the market.
In order to develop our business with our partner in Japan, we need to recruit a product manager Japanese language bilingual.
WIN / WIN MISSIONS
Product Manager is accountable for the product / product range strategy, roadmap, delivery, and go to market. He/she is the business owner of its product/product range and thus responsible for the profitability of it.
The Product Manager analyzes the market and competitive conditions subsequently laying out a product vision that is differentiated from other products’ in the market. The Product Manager is tasked with the delivery of unique value based products based on the consumer demands.
This role encompasses numerous activities from tactical to statistical roles and acts as a cross-functional link; bridging gaps within the business between various functions and departments, most prominently between engineering, sales, operations and communication teams.
- MANAGE THE CONSISTENCY OF THE PRODUCT/PRODUCT RANGE AND CONTINUALLY IMPROVES IT
- MIX PRODUCT & GO TO MARKET OF EACH PRODUCT OFFER
- PILOT THE CASH FLOW THE PROFITABILITY OF THE PRODUCT/PRODUCT RANGE
- Hold an engineering degree / business school degree (10 years’ experience)
- Proven ability to work successfully in a demanding, multi-faceted matrix organization (many stakeholders across different disciplines)
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Must have the ability to work across all departments seamlessly, while building strong internal and external relationships through outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer oriented
- Analytical skills
Communicating and Listening:
- Demonstrates good listening skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to deliver professional presentations in a clear and concise manner.
- Bilingual in Japanese
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace