Published on 04.04.2017
Office Manager LATAM
Sigfox is seeking for an Office Manager who will be in charge of the daily operations of our LATAM Subsidiaries as well as be responsible for supporting the business in administrative functions.
We are seeking for an entrepreneurial person who loves getting things done efficiently and creating a great environment for our growing team. You’re a jack of all trades who can multi-task, take full ownership of projects, and accommodate last minute company needs while prioritizing the most high-impact initiatives. This job is perfect for go-getters who thrive in uncertainty and bring a positive, proactive attitude. This person should be independent, self-motivated, and organized with great communication, computer and organizational skills.
In your daily routine, your responsibilities will be to:
- Greet visitors and new employees and ensure they have a great first impression.
- Liaise with building management, vendors and business partners.
- Remote support for other Latin America offices (Mexico, Colombia and others).
- Kitchen and office supplies stocking.
- Handle mail, process invoices, and deal with service vendors.
- Organize and assist with events (e.g. meetings, team building activities, technology meet-ups).
- Assist in booking travel and accommodations.
- Helping with HR and Finance related issues, ability to generate financial and operational reporting.
- Liaise with Sigfox HQ in France (in particular Communication, Marketing, HR and Finance).
- Executive assistant for Vice President, Latin America.
- Running the office on a day-to-day basis, pitching in for whatever needs to be done
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Optimist who enjoys working with people from different cultures.
- Organised, efficient, proactive, and a self-starter.
- Professional demeanour with a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Comfortable with numbers, schedules, budgets and deadlines.
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred as you will be responsible for a multitude of activities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently within a team, and be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Reliability, integrity and trustworthy, you will have a lot of responsibility.
- College Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of office management including facilities, operations, customer interaction and travel management.
- Language: Portuguese, Spanish and English. France is a plus.
Please send your resume in english.