Published on 01.15.2018
Mid Level Business Legal Counsel
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive commercially-driven legal counsel to join a diverse team of lawyers working in an international environment.
- Drafting and negotiating complex agreements in the IoT sector (distribution agreements, service agreements, partnership agreements, loan agreements, hosting agreements, consulting agreements, etc...);
- Providing advice across the company’s departments (sales, marketing, purchasing, R&D…) on legal and regulatory issues (distribution law, data privacy, competition law…);
- Developing and implementing legal and contractual policies, especially with regards to risk management and compliance;
- Working closely with the other lawyers in the team, as well as with sales and marketing managers in a quick moving and international environment.
- Strong academic records;
- 5 to 7 years’ experience (mandatory previous in-house experience in legal department);
- Practise in commercial/distribution area (preferably in the fields of Telco or IoT);
- Expertise in drafting and negotiating complex agreements, including in English language;
- Fluency in French and English is a must (knowledge of German or Spanish is a plus);
- Good understanding of compliance issues;
- Keen sense of commercial awareness and problem-solving attitude;
- Strong reactivity, ability to demonstrate initiative, ability to communicate clearly.
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace