Published on 04.25.2018
Junior Corporate Counsel
Sigfox is looking for a talented junior corporate Counsel to support its rapidly growing activities and its overall corporate strategy.
This role represents a great career move for a lawyer seeking a challenging opportunity that combines technical legal knowledge with practical experience in a demanding and fast-paced international environment.
General corporate : (40%)
- Assist the Corporate General Counsel on all corporate governance matters in France and abroad, including the preparation of materials for the Companies’ Board and Board Committee meetings, as well as the annual shareholders meeting but also on other specific topics (bond issue…)
- Incentive plan management (BSPCE, SO, AGA …)
- Setting up of new subsidiaries
- Drafting of intra-group agreement
Corporate finance: (60%)
Working on all corporate finance activities from the audit phase to the drafting of main agreements (Investments agreements, shareholders’ agreements), refinancing, fundraising…
- Qualified lawyer in corporate law between 2 and 3 years of relevant post qualification experience as a corporate lawyer, you will have a strong understanding of French corporate law and operational issues (as well as internships in international companies)
- Ability to manage a large number and variety of mission-critical projects, working independently on the basics (ie: minutes and legal secretarial work…)
- Previous experience providing guidance on corporate governance matters under French law preferred (corporate venture, M&A…)
- Hard-working, problem-solving and well-organized
- Flexible, with initiative and ability to work on a broad variety of corporate legal matters concurrently under deadline and pressures
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, sense of humour and positive, team-oriented attitude.
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people & Women in Technology.