Published on 12.08.2017
International Talent Acquisition
Sigfox is looking for a proactive International Talent Acquisition Specialist.
In this role, you will have ownership of full lifecycle recruitment for assigned roles and the chance to work with a talented multinational teams.
This job is perfect for go-getters who thrive in uncertainty and bring a positive, proactive attitude. This person should be autonomous, self-motivated, and organized with great communication skills.
- Write compelling job descriptions with the hiring manager involved. You need to be able to understand finely the position, challenge what the hiring manager thinks, and propose some requirements yourself,
- Source talent : you’ll post and advertize job offers, push for internal referrals, participate in recruiting events, mine social networks and any other creative methods you can conceive to locate qualified individuals,
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for all roles ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience, including direct sourcing, screening, interviewing qualified candidates, negotiation and offer process,
- Train hiring managers to be good recruiters,
- Maintain Candidate Database to keep a healthy pool of qualified applicants,
- Participate to the SIGFOX onboarding process.
The scope of the position is global, and you need to be able to handle technical & Sales and Support functions at the same time.
Also, you may act as Project leader or contributor to HR Projects.
- Native or perfectly fluent in English (we really mean it, please do not apply if that condition is not met) and fluent French. A third language like Chinese or Arabic would be appreciated.
- Proven Recruitment experience, preferably in technology and / or telecommunications environments,
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt to constant change in a fast-paced environment
- Optimist who enjoys working with people from different cultural background.
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace