Published on 06.06.2018
Intern Startups Community manager
Within the Sigfox adoption team, the intern will be in charge of scouting the IOT market for new and potential Startups, but also partners in the ecosystem (Incubators, Accelerators and Venture Capitalists).
Through the development of marketing tools and communication documents, he or she will also support the overall team to achieve their goals.
- Analyze the worldwide startup market & map the main actors of the ecosystem. Be able to understand all the useful players in the industry.
- "Hunt" for new startups in the ecosystem and convince them to adopt the technology.
- Develop marketing tools to support the team (colaterals, platforms, showroom...)
- Handle & maintain the worldwide community of small companies by helping on Sigfox events, newsletter, rewards, etc.
- Emulate collaboration between startups & corporate groups by providing news, visibility of the Startup ecosystem, and create usefull interactions.
- Good marketing, sales and communication skills.
- Social oriented & easy going (presence on events).
- Autonomous and very curious about the startup and technological world.
- Interested in growing IoT skills.
- English is a must.
- Coming from a business or engineering school, end of cursus.