Published on 01.10.2018
Intern Customer Success Manager
Manage the activity on Sigfox Partner Network
As the customer success manager intern, you will play an integral role in our success by growing the IoT ecosystem. Your role will be to monitor & coach partners on Sigfox Partner Network - the platform where Sigfox partners interact with the IoT market.
Your target will be to build long-term relationships with new partners, maintain a dialog with existing ones, and help the Partner Network become the central place where IoT professionals meet and exchange. You will manage our partners across our platform base, phone, email and chat online.
- Manage partnership requests.
- Qualify customers’ business needs and identify new opportunities for Sigfox Operators.
- Analyze partner network activity to give input internally (Country directors team).
- Convince partners who are not yet registered to join Sigfox Partner Network.
User/partner request tasks
- Monitor contact requests that are sent through the platform.
- Understand and advocate for the needs of individual users and organizations, and lead the process.
- Conduct online training sessions with new partners and lead the onboarding process to ensure success rate.
- Collect & Raise relevant user feedback to the product team.
- Suggest content & feature improvements to the team.
- Business school student (3th year) with a specialization in digital marketing.
- Techie, you’re curious about the IoT & Web marketing in general
- Ability to engage effectively with Partners and Sigfox Operators
- Knowledge of marketing
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt
- Ability to work both in autonomy and within a team, good communication skills, open-mindedness
- Fluent in both French and English, additional language is a plus
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace