Published on 06.07.2018
Support the Regional Solution Sales Manager
Inside Solution Sales will support the Solution Sales Manager in the go-to-market, identifying, developing and managing relationships with potential customers and device channel partners.
A principle objective of the role is to work closely with:
- Sigfox device providers/manufacturers
- Channel Partners
- Sigfox Sales team
A second objective is to collaborate closely Field Marketing and PR department using Sigfox based applications to promote Sigfox/device manufacturer.
Organize sales trainings to partners and manage market development will be part of the activity.
The main responsibilities include:
- Coordinate existing and new Channel Partners /Distributors to supply Sigfox based devices/ solutions to customers addressing high volume use cases and markets.
- Actively engage with your sales counterparts within the channel partners selling our solutions
- Coordinate distribution partners on the sales side addressing Sigfox device builders in partnership with the individual distribution team
- Prepare customer sales meetings to promote the partner’s SIGFOX solution.
- Increase the end-customer demand to fill the subscription pipeline which is needed to be sufficient to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Sales administration - Consistently updating the relevant CRM tools to reflect activity within the account. Maintaining accurate records in the contract management system, in the pipeline and in all peripheral systems to ensure good customer service and reporting
- Increase the number of subscriptions initiated by the end-customer base in the region.
- Manage and grow the number of end-customers in the region.
- Reduce the time to revenue for existing Sigfox solutions
- Experienced in the working environment in medium or large corporate organisations
- Work experience in the High-Tech, IoT, Embedded or Technical Market is a must
- Basic technical understanding of the Sigfox offering and high level customer requirements is a strong advantage
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills that leverage information for decision-making
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Native German & business level English language skills in word and written is a must, French language is an advantage
- Experience working with a dynamic sales team is an advantage
- Robust experience in working with Office tools like Excel is a must. CRM like Salesforce, (future: ERP like SAP is an advantage)
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects to completion in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate effectively at an advanced level
- Used to handle company internal and external confidential information