Published on 03.12.2019
Hacking House – Software Development Intern
The Hacking House is Sigfox’s moonshot lab, where you will have the opportunity to develop conceptual projects for potential customers and demonstrate the possibilities of our technology. Each team will have 3 primary skills: Software, Hardware and Business.
We are looking for a Software Development Intern to take part in the Hacking House.
- Work as a team with other interns on delivering a successful working prototype for your client within 3 months.
- Develop the embedded software part of the project (C, C++, Python…), and connect the device to the Sigfox Backend and external cloud platforms.
- Create a minimal applicative dashboard interface for data interpretation visualization
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Doer, Risk taker.
- Knowledge in coding embedded software and/or cloud-based applications
- Willingness to grow and learn other parts of IoT projects: electronics, project management, business analysis, pitching an idea, 3D printing, CAD design.
- Must be a self-starter with a roll-up your sleeves and get the work done attitude
- Fluency in English is required, French is a plus