Published on 03.12.2019
Hacking House – Product & Marketing Intern
The Hacking House is the moonshot lab of Sigfox, developing conceptual projects for potential customers to demonstrate the possibilities of our technology. We are looking for Product & Marketing intern.
- Work as a team with other interns (Hardware engineer, Software engineer) on delivering a successful working prototype within 3 months.
- Manage the market research part to understand the use case, target customers, competing solutions, knowledge of the vertical, etc.
- Help with the positioning, user journey and validate consistency of the product
- Prepare impactful solution sales pitch
- Define processes and methodologies to respect specifications and timelines
- Ensure a Return-on-investment for the final solution and satisfaction of the sponsor customer
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Doer, Risk taker.
- Willingness to grow and learn other parts of IoT projects
- Must be a self-starter with a roll-up your sleeves and get the work done attitude
- Willingness to grow and learn other parts of IoT projects: electronics, project management, business analysis, pitching an idea, 3D printing, CAD design.
- Fluency in English is required, French is a plus