Published on 03.12.2019
Hacking House – Hardware / Electronic Engineering Intern
The Hacking House is Sigfox’s moonshot lab, where you will have the opportunity to develop conceptual projects for potential customers and demonstrate the possibilities of our technology. Each team will have 3 primary skills: Software, Hardware and Business.
We are looking for a Hardware Engineering Intern to take part in the Hacking House.
- Work as a team with other interns on delivering a successful working prototype for your client within 3 months.
- Develop the idea, functionalities and user journey
- Develop the electronics of the device (schematics, layout).
- Create a mock-up design and 3D-printed prototype.
- Manage component sourcing and PCB production.
- Manage device costs.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, Do-er and Risk taker. Must be a self-starter with a roll-up your sleeves and get the work done attitude.
- Knowledge in electronics.
- Embedded Software is a plus.
- Willingness to grow and learn other parts of IoT projects: project management, business development, software development, pitching ideas.
- Fluency in English is required, French is a plus.