Published on 12.04.2017
Group Accounting Director
In this period of structuring of Sigfox group accounting department, Sigfox is looking for its Group Accounting Director who can operate at senior management level to make sure of reliability of financials figures
This person will be in charge of :
- Joint ventures & fully owned entities accounting supervision
- Improvement the quality of the Group’s consolidated financial reporting
- Management and optimization of Tax purposes
- Management of intercompany agreement
- Coordination of issuance of the consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Treasury management
- Relationship with auditors
- Assist the CFO in specific projects
- Taking ownership of the production of high quality financial accounts and reports for the Group, subsidiary and joint venture companies.
- Ensuring the company complies with all regulatory requirements regarding financial reports. Taking ownership of the Group’s multi-currency consolidation process (including extensive joint venture accounting) for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes.
- Working with the Group Financial Controller to prepare quality consolidated reports for the senior management team.
- Oversight of the accounting for the Group’s key headquarters
- Developing and implementing best practice processes and systems across the Group.
- Technical accounting support to Operations & Business teams
- Oversight of the tax compliance & optimization of the group (VAT, withholding taxes, Corporate Tax)
- Key point of contact for auditors, taking day to day responsibility for the smooth running of the audit process.
- Support on a variety of ad hoc projects as required.
- Management of the accounting team based in France (7 persons)
- Experienced in international groups and in accounting or auditing firms (minimum 10 years)
- High level of skills in accounting, IFRS, accounting processes
- Fluent in English
- Pragmatic and rigorous
- SAP knowledge and consolidation software
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace
Toulouse or Paris