Published on 09.13.2018
Global Vertical Sales Director, Supply Chain & Logistics
The Global Vertical Sales Director is responsible for commercial activities in the selected vertical (Supply Chain and Logistics) by developing long-term, sustainable growth in contracted revenues for the company towards SOs.
Sigfox is a worldwide leader in Internet-Of-Things (IOT) and is a recognized as a global pioneer and leader in a sector that is already disrupting business models and will revolutionize the whole of society!
If you want be part of a well-known scale-up company and to give a voice to the physical world around us and to allow billions of objects to play a role in global economic and social development, please join us!
- You are expected to have a detailed knowledge of the areas of business in which you are directly involved and a broad grasps of issues facing other parts of the business, sufficient to allow informed discussions with others
- You are responsible for developing strategies, action plans, and relationships to influence the specification and purchase of Sigfox product offerings within the assigned vertical market
- Identify, qualify and develop target clients by business potential and/or industry influence
- Generate, follow-up and win projects opportunities in the defined focus vertical
- Actively engage with your sales counterparts within the channel partners selling our solutions
- Establishing initial contact with potential new partners representing the company to establish a contract providing for a mutually beneficial trading relationship whereby the partners will introduce business to the company
- Provide Management with monthly reporting of sales/forecast information - Sales pipeline management including reporting of sales/forecast information and commits
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all products within the M2M and IoT business in order to maximise cross selling opportunities and provide best fit applications to the customer
Develop and implement sales training program to bolster internal competence regarding vertical
Create vertical market sales kit of reference material and use cases
Gather and provide feedback on product requirements, market tends, customer/end-user needs to internal stake holders
Maintain accurate records i.e. pipelines, prospects and diary entries in the CRM system
Liaise on a daily basis with your colleagues and update them on any developments in your work, ensuring a high level of team relationships exist.
- Min 7 years technical and business background in Supply Chain and Logistics projects with deep understanding of the various global and regional players in the value chain, of their respective activities, processes, challenges as well as key influencers and decision makers, i.e. with ability to engage with CxOs and Heads of Supply Chain to identify, structure and qualify new opportunities for Sigfox
- Min 7 years in sales and/or business development of mobile, IT, M2M, telematics or IoT projects, products and solutions, i.e. involving HW, SW and services..
- Technical background in the selected Vertical, to explain our offering in front of customer’s product managers and CTOs. A Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Dipl. Eng. is an advantage
- Sales skills with a high level of attention to details in written and verbal communications and in ability to define and execute a global sales development plan
- Self-starter with a proven record of success in a sales environment
- Instinct for an opportunity and possess sound commercial judgement
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Results orientated, resourceful, enthusiastic and diligent.
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people & Women in Technology.