Published on 05.03.2017
Director of Strategic Devices
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of the roll-out of Sigfox network and market and sales connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager.
Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or Channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
The Ecosystems Partners Practice supports Sigfox Operator (SO) and SO’s channel needs.
The Director of Strategic Devices is responsible for identifying, qualifying and concluding agreements with partners.
- Define strategy and plan for key partners by use case and application segment
- Qualify and negotiate agreements with partners
- Align Partner roadmap
- Support partner to develop devices that are then certified for Sigfox Ready.
- Update and maintain Sigfox Partner Network with listing of partners and their products with links to partner website and reciprocal to Sigfox
- Update partner product catalogue and databases
- Develop and deliver missing documentation and tools for specific Partner
- Customize collateral for specific partners and train partners’ sales and marketing teams for Sigfox target segments, use cases and competitive advantages.
- Define joint GTM plan with KPIs
- Train Partner’s sales and marketing teams for Sigfox use case and services on global and regional basis
- Introduce and ensure engagement between Partners’ sales and marketing teams with Sigfox Practices teams and SOs to maximize joint sales and revenue
- Create customized programs and attend partner events to create demand leading to qualified leads for SOs
- Support 3S Practice and SOs by insuring that Partner teams address needs and resolve issues timely
- Continuous improvement:
- obtain feedback from 3S Practice and SOs to improve quality of documentation and tools
- shorten time-to-market in the supply chain with Partners products and services
- reduce costs of Partner’s products and services
- add new partners that fill missing products and services needs and well and provide increased competitive advantages to end customers
Sales administration - consistently update the relevant CRM tools to reflect partner lifecycle encompassing: partner qualification, partner product development, Sigfox certifications, NPI, and sales leads.
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Sales and business development at ecosystem, partner, and alliances
- Negotiating and closing partnership deals that generated millions of dollars in revenue.
- Account managment with support from team members in project with product management
- Developing sales tools and deliverables needed to convince decision makers and influencers at the technical, business, and financial levels
- Minimum 5 years of experience in
- IoT use cases with at least 2 that have achieved sustainable revenue growth
- Defining requirements for device and solutions supported by cloud services
- RF, wireless WAN & LAN
- Device type approvals for FCC, ETSI, ARIB
- industrialization / NPI process
- Demonstrates strong business and financial understanding
- Proven track record – consistently able to achieve or over-achieve against KPIs
- Bottom-line and detail focus to breakdown complex projects into tasks that can planned, implemented, and measured
- Quality driven – respect commitments, support others, provides good proposals and accurate reporting
- the candidate lives and successfully concluded business development agreements and managed supply chains for min 5 years in China
- Manage cross functional teams of internal and external resources to successfully meet the customers’ requirements.
- Leadership, displays drive, passion and enthusiasm.
- Team player, positively influence others, support colleagues in achievement their results
- Demonstrates good listening skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner. Manages relationships effectively, builds rapport and develops empathy
- Strong ability to manage deadline and work under minimal supervision
- Assertiveness, leadership and ability to motivate teammates and transversal team to achieve objectives
- Chinese is a mandatory language