Published on 04.05.2018
Country Manager Persian Gulf
The country Manager Persian Gulf will take care about Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
This SO Partner Management & Expansion team is accountable for the overall revenue generation of Sigfox through the SOs they acquire during the expansion phase (pre-DA) or manage during the customer adoption phase (post-DA).
The SO Partner Management & Expansion team is responsible of :
- Proactively identifying the SO, driving and closing the negotiation of the Distribution Agreement (DA)
- Managing and controlling the SO KPI related to DA execution with support from Finance & Commercial.
- Supporting, enabling, monitoring and challenging the SOs business development of connectivity; advising and challenging the SO, selects/strategic channel or customers’ business processes
- The SO Partner Management & Expansion team acts as the “Account Management” team of the Country SOs by representing Sigfox in their country towards the Sigfox Operator; regulatory agencies, government and ecosystem.
As Country Manager for the Persian Gulf region (Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE you are:
- Leading the overall achievement of Sigfox business in your territory
- Own the KPIs linked to those accounts, including but not limited to (i) overall revenue (Infrastructure, Services, Solutions, others, professional services), (2) distribution fees, (3) activated objects, (4) certified devices, (5) service level agreements and (6) operator satisfaction.
- Managing Sigfox Operators relationship with all Sigfox Corp. functions
- Accountable for the sales support provided to Sigfox Operators through Sigfox Corp
- Acting as a sponsor for the Distribution Agreement
- Capability to develop high level relationships (C-level or Director level) within SO, Channels and customers. Proven track record of solution selling and demonstrable results in closing complex deals (commercial and/or M&A-type deals).
- Solid experience in sales management completed with an experience in providing support to indirect sales channels (targeting large international accounts).
- Capability to develop strong professional local network within Sigfox ecosystem when required
- An M2M and IoT experience including wireless devices.
- Ability to understand customer needs and business drivers
- Strong competencies in all areas of the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying and closing
- Demonstrates strong business and financial understanding
- Provide inspirational, pro-active leadership and demonstrate the ability to detect problems and intervene decisively, synthesize this into practical operating plans that conform to top-level targets.
- Demonstrates good listening skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to works effectively as a team player. Displays drive, passion and enthusiasm
- Demonstrates confidence and credibility as senior professional representative of Sigfox
- Fluency in English is an absolute must, persian is a plus.
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people & Women in Technology.