Published on 03.29.2017
Country Manager ARGENTINA
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
- Develop a portfolio of potential SO and identify the best SO for Sigfox
- Negotiate and obtain internal validations of key terms with various departments for execution of Distribution Agreement
- Follow up the DA execution (with regional support and practices) being the main SO interface. Take ownership of SO’s key KPI and in particular sales performance
- Identify and implement all support to be provided to SO (deployment, operations, marketing & sales)
- In particular, based on Solution Sales Support best practices and expertise, structure and implement sales support to SO sales teams and to selected/strategic channels and customers:
- Constantly assess with SO skills to achieve sales and operational targets
- Ensure SO’s correct positioning for selling Sigfox’s connectivity and associated services and for developing new certified devices.
- Regularly review SO’s pipeline, relevance of prospects in order to help SO focus on key vertical sector(s) and to close large scale indirect channel(s)
- Set standards to qualify prospects. Take ownership for sales performance with the SO and support the Ecosystem targets for the company globally.
- Provide required support to SO to consistently grow Sigfox’s overall indirect channel business and grow revenue in existing high potential channels or customers
- Make sure that SO is supported to set up its IoT solutions sales team that will support deal closing (recruitment, profiles, training, organization, pitches, …)
- Assisted by the Solution Sales Support team, the Country manager shall review, advice and challenge SO hiring plan, business plan
- Request Solution Sales Support expertise to qualify, review, advice and challenge channel solution project
- After having qualified the need and involve 3S team, facilitate relationship with Sigfox practices to solve specific issues
- Create a local network of partners providing expertise in a the IoT solution value chain
- Facilitate partnership agreement through governance options, value and risk sharing
- Be the local coordinator of global deal performance
- Secure and provide market understanding of Sigfox's markets, synthesize this into practical operating plans that conform to top-level targets.
- Act as a spokesperson at key events, building the regional reputation of Sigfox as the "thought leader" in its targeted markets.
- Provide Management with regular reporting of sales/forecast information through close collaboration with the SO
- Sales administration - Consistently update relevant CRM tools to reflect activity within the account. Maintain accurate records in the contract management system, in the pipeline and in all peripheral systems to ensure good customer service and reporting
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Capability to develop high level relationships (C-level or Director level) within SO, Channels and customers. Proven track record of solution selling and demonstrable results in closing complex deals (commercial and/or M&A-type deals).
- Solid experience in sales management completed with an experience in providing support to indirect sales channels (targeting large international accounts).
- Capability to develop strong professional local network within Sigfox ecosystem when required
- An M2M and IoT experience including wireless devices.
- Ability to understand customer needs and business drivers
- Strong competencies in all areas of the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying and closing
- Demonstrates strong business and financial understanding
- Provide inspirational, pro-active leadership and demonstrate the ability to detect problems and intervene decisively, synthesize this into practical operating plans that conform to top-level targets.
- Demonstrates good listening skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to works effectively as a team player. Displays drive, passion and enthusiasm
- Demonstrates confidence and credibility as senior professional representative of Sigfox
- Fluency in English is an absolute must