Published on 05.03.2017
Country Director Romania/Bulgaria
The Country Manager proactively identifies the Sigfox Operator (SO), drive and close the negotiation of the Distribution Agreement (DA)
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Director. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
The Country Director :
- proactively identifies the Sigfox Operator (SO), drive and close the negotiation of the Distribution Agreement (DA)
- Manages and control the SO KPI related to DA execution
- Supports, monitors and challenges SO connectivity business development; advises and challenges SO, selected/strategic channel or customers’ business processes (value chain, local business drivers, partnership, device certification, …), through support from Solution Sales Support (3S) team, Pre-Sales Support (PSS) team, Service Management (SM) team and ecosystem (ECO) team
- Represents Sigfox in the country, and in particular towards regulatory agencies, government, ecosystem
- Capability to develop high level relationships (C-level or Director level) within SO, Channels and customers. Proven track record of solution selling and demonstrable results in closing complex deals (commercial and/or M&A-type deals).
- Solid experience in sales management completed with an experience in providing support to indirect sales channels (targeting large international accounts).
- Capability to develop strong professional local network within Sigfox ecosystem when required
- An M2M and IoT experience including wireless devices.
- Ability to understand customer needs and business drivers
- Strong competencies in all areas of the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying and closing
- Demonstrates strong business and financial understanding
- Provide inspirational, pro-active leadership and demonstrate the ability to detect problems and intervene decisively, synthesize this into practical operating plans that conform to top-level targets.
- Demonstrates good listening skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to works effectively as a team player. Displays drive, passion and enthusiasm
- Demonstrates confidence and credibility as senior professional representative of Sigfox
- Fluency in English is an absolute must