Published on 06.28.2017
Country Director Australia – NZ
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Director.
Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
- Follow up the DA execution (with regional support and practices) being the main SO interface. Take ownership of SO’s key KPI and in particular sales performance
- Identify and implement all support to be provided to SO (deployment, operations, marketing & sales)
- In particular, based on Solution Sales Support best practices and expertise, structure and implement sales support to SO sales teams and to selected/strategic channels and customers:
- Constantly assess with SO skills to achieve sales and operational targets
- Ensure SO’s correct positioning for selling Sigfox’s connectivity and associated services and for developing new certified devices.
- Regularly review SO’s pipeline, relevance of prospects in order to help SO focus on key vertical sector(s) and to close large scale indirect channel(s)
- Set standards to qualify prospects. Take ownership for sales performance with the SO and support the Ecosystem targets for the company globally.
- Provide required support to SO to consistently grow Sigfox’s overall indirect channel business and grow revenue in existing high potential channels or customers
- Make sure that SO is supported to set up its IoT solutions sales team that will support deal closing (recruitment, profiles, training, organization, pitches, …)
- Assisted by the Solution Sales Support team, the Country manager shall review, advice and challenge SO hiring plan, business plan
- Request Solution Sales Support expertise to qualify, review, advice and challenge channel solution project
- After having qualified the need and involve 3S team, facilitate relationship with Sigfox practices to solve specific issues
- Create a local network of partners providing expertise in a the IoT solution value chain
- Facilitate partnership agreement through governance options, value and risk sharing
- Be the local coordinator of global deal performance
- Secure and provide market understanding of Sigfox's markets, synthesize this into practical operating plans that conform to top-level targets.
- Act as a spokesperson at key events, building the regional reputation of Sigfox as the "thought leader" in its targeted markets.
- Capability to develop high level relationships (C-level or Director level) within SO, Channels and customers. Proven track record of solution selling and demonstrable results in closing complex deals (commercial and/or M&A-type deals).
- Solid experience in sales management completed with an experience in providing support to indirect sales channels (targeting large international accounts).
- Capability to develop strong professional local network within Sigfox ecosystem when required
- An M2M and IoT experience including wireless devices.
- Strong competencies in all areas of the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying and closing
- Demonstrates strong business and financial understanding
- Provide inspirational, pro-active leadership and demonstrate the ability to detect problems and intervene decisively, synthesize this into practical operating plans that conform to top-level targets.
- Ability to works effectively as a team player. Displays drive, passion and enthusiasm
- Demonstrates confidence and credibility as senior professional representative of Sigfox
- Able to propose solutions « out of the box » to increase performance
- Smart and adaptable. Experience in a start-up environment will be appreciated