Published on 04.13.2018
Corporate Press Relations Manager
The PR & Media Manager is in charge of SIGFOX’s media relations, including press releases as well as media campaigns, internationally.
The Corporate PR Manager is in charge of SIGFOX’s media relations, including authoring of press releases, in collaboration with relevant internal and external stakeholders. Responsibilities furthermore include monitoring of media activity and assistance in developing the media relations strategy for the company, for both corporate and commercial communications.
SIGFOX operates on a global scale and the media strategy is therefore adapted to the different levels of brand awareness in the different geographies, as well as to the commercial strategy for different countries.
Missions are to:
- Develop and manage relationships with key reporters in relevant markets/geographies served by SIGFOX, through a set of PR agencies as well as directly.
- Coordinate with SIGFOX marketing & communication leads and relevant business executives to develop media strategies, content and appropriate tactics designed to generate maximum media impact in support of the business objectives.
- Coordinate with the Communications Director on all engagements, situations or circumstances that could result in negative media coverage.
- Manage agencies and internal resources in support of media relations activities.
- Write and edit news releases, working closely with relevant marketing & communication leads and other senior executives, client contacts, partners as appropriate.
- Participate in the definition of the corporate messaging
- Coach/train designated senior spokespersons and others representing the company externally on effective interactions with the media. Staff interviews.
- Serve as subject matter expert in media relations and communications for others inside SIGFOX.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in media relations/corporate communications preferably in a tech and/or B2B organisation
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in French and English. Being a native English speaker is a plus
- Proven ability to quickly and concisely draft a wide range of clear, concise and highquality media materials including news releases, media Q&As, media pitch letters, blog posts, bylined articles, etc.
- Broad understanding and skills in strategic marketing and communications, especially in area of specialization or crossing more than one functional/technical area.
- Ability to interact and work closely with media contacts representing clients, partners, thirdparty organizations, vendors, and others.
Position could be based both in Paris or Toulouse - depending on the profile.
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace
Labège / Paris