Published on 05.02.2018
Under the responsibility of the Group Controlling Director the Corporate Controller will play a key role in developing and maintaining high quality controlling and management reporting for the Group.
She/he will also be the financial business partner for the operational business unit(s) under his/her responsibility ensuring 'real time' support and analysis being a trusted adviser, adding value and assist in decision making.
Main responsibilities included but are not limited to the following:
- Manage data consolidation and reporting on Group level, ensuring reliability, consistency and transparency for e.g. for P&L by product/service portfolio
- Production of analytical and synthetical reports and presentations to provide the Group’s Management with a clear view on the financial performance and KPI for Exco meetings, quarterly board meetings etc.
- Contribute to the elaboration/update of the Group’s Business Plan and it’s financial justifications
- Business Partnering for the Co-ordination & Delivery Organisation
- Ensure project controlling for assigned programmes/projects, contribute to variance analysis and propose appropriate corrective actions
- Business School or university degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a management accounting/controlling environment and/or in project controlling
- A "Big 4” or equivalent audit experience is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint).
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize and respect deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Business oriented, attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Fluent in English
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace