Published on 12.27.2017
Cognitive Monitoring Internship
The Cognitive monitoring engineer will participate on definition with SIGFOX experts the key KPI to monitor Devices, Radio, Network, and Cloud sub-system of the SIGFOX France networks.
The Cognitive monitoring engineer will have to:
- Define with SIGFOX experts the key KPI to monitor Devices, Radio, Network, and Cloud sub-system of the SIGFOX France networks.
- Implement the production of these KPI with Data Mining and Business Intelligence Tools
- Define and implement processed to perform a permanent cognitive and proactive monitoring based on an end to end network supervision
- Integrate the process to new services all over the time
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Engineering degree (data analytics)
- Successful technical experience in data mining and tools implementation
- Smart and adaptable with excellent analysis / synthesis capability
- Able to propose and implement “out of the box” solutions to hard problems
- A positive mind-set, good communication skills, clarity and proficiency in oral and written communication
- Optimist who enjoys working with people from different cultures.
- Organised, efficient, proactive, and a self-starter.
- Ability to work independently within a team, and be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Reliability, integrity and trustworthy, you will have a lot of responsibility.
Toulouse (Labège HQ)