Published on 11.28.2018
CDD - International Field Communication Manager
We are looking for a Field Communication Manager for 5/6 months during a maternity leave period.
This person will drive Sigfox’s Field Communication Activities & team.
Events Strategy & Management
- Manage the Event Coordinators team
- Drive the Sigfox Corporate Events execution
- Coordinate and organize the annual Sigfox Connect Event
- Manage all international Sigfox’s participations in Events, Tradeshows, Exhibitions and Sponsorships
- Communicate internally the relevant information & material related to Events Department’s activities
Regional Field Communication Coordination
- Manage Regional Field Communication & execute the Field communication strategy
- Act as Corporate Communication focal point for the Regions
- Coordinate Events Participation in Region (speaking slot/sponsoring/booth etc.)
- Enforce consistent Branding across regions with the Corporate Brand Manager
Sigfox Operators Community Animation
- Manage SO (Sigfox operators) Community
- Steer edition of a regular newsletter for Sigfox Operators, based on inputs from regions & corporate teams o Coordinate organization of regional Sigfox Operator Days
- Measure SO Community impact & report results
- Change Player
"Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace".