Published on 04.13.2018
Brand Awareness & Content manager
The Brand awareness & Content Manager will work closely with the International Field Communication Manager and her team, to execute the strategy of the Communications Director.
He/she will lead the different communication activities of his/her team throughout the year, to ensure the smooth definition and execution of Brand & Content activities.
He/she will be accountable for the delivery and right execution of all comms on time and meeting the quality standards required by management and other teams (ie: marketing, sales, etc).
This is a Senior mid-level management role for a proactive and dynamic Communications expert with a solid experience leading teams. He/she will be responsible for ensuring the promotion of Sigfox brand image, values and positioning, through a consistent communications plan.
- Creation, development and coordination of the different communication campaigns working alongside with transversal teams (Marketing, Adoption, Foundation, technical teams, events team…).
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the Brand & Content Team, monitor progress and evaluate performance.
- Responsible for overseeing the Content Strategy of the company, including PR, social media, company blog, website content…
- Responsible for Sigfox Editorial Committee and global Editorial Calendar
- Oversee effective management of processes and protocols to ensure continuity and consistency. Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Recommend short- and long-term Organization goals and objectives to the Communications Director, together with the International Field Communication Manager
- Effectively manage a multidisciplinary team of 4 people
- Budget & agency management
- Assistance to the Field Communication & Events team by:
- Ensuring the best exposure for the Sigfox Connect or any major industry events.
- Participating in the Events Content Group
- Assisting in Product Crisis Communication in collaboration with the Communications Director, the Corporate PR Manager and the CEO Advisor.
- 8-10 years’ experience as Communications Manager or similar position in a tech and/or B2B company
- Management experience mandatory
- Experience working with top management and C-levels.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Proven success driving messaging strategy, visual communications, and brand development.
- Team player. Good interpersonal skills. Must enjoy working with cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English
This position will be based in Labege or Paris, depending on the profile.
Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people & Women in Technology.
Labège / Paris