Published on 05.03.2017
APAC SO Operations Support Engineer
The role of the SO Operations Support Engineer is to provide support to local partners, i.e. Sigfox Operators (SOs) during presales, delivery phase and postsales. To perform in this role the SO Operations Support Engineer will need to be expert with Sigfox technology, tools, equipment and roll-out processes.
As APAC SO Operations Support Engineer you will have an active operational role towards Sigfox Operators mainly on APAC regions but also and potentially for any other SO in the world.
- PRESALES & PILOT PHASES
- Assist the Pre Sales Support (PSS) team in all Due Diligence related to technical and Deployment topics, for instance : network sizing, radio planning, implementation, roll-out, etc
- Answer any technical and deployment Q&A to SO cnadidate
- Set up pilot planning jointly with technical Support Team
- Prepare and coordinate with PSS team pilot implementation (Equipment ordering, Backhaul connectivity, weekly follow up with SO candidate, trouble shooting).
- Plan, prepare and deliver SO Candidate training plan on, radio planning, implementation, rollout
- Coordinate weekly call for pilot follow up
- POST SALES
- Plan, Prepare and Deliver SO training plan (Operations & Deployment topics)
- Execute operational processes (Incident management, Request Fulfilment, Change Management) by managing tickets escalated by Sigfox Service Desk. Thus provide deep technical expertise to SOs on the whole Sigfox offer, leveraging on other Sigfox departments if needed.
- Be Operations & Deployment Stream owner for SOs under your responsibility and thus :
- Participate to monthly meeting (with Service Management Team)
- Participate to Operation & Deployment stream meeting if needed
- Follow-up SO Coverage Commitment and SLAs
- Responsible of SO satisfaction with Operations & Deployment topics
-Apply and contribute to Operations & Deployment Processes optimization
- Provide value added feedback to Product Marketing team on Sigfox Products and Services
- Engineering degree with 5 years of experience in telecommunication
- Strong background in Technical Support Management
- High level of technical literacy is expected for this job, with experience or strong interest in following domains :
- Wireless systems and Networks, Radio interface implementation
- IoT connected objects implementation
- Embedded Systems (HW & SW)
- Programming and Scripting
- Strong operational service orientation
- Excellent analysis/synthesis capability
- Able to propose solutions « out of the box » to increase performance and production.
- Smart and adaptable. Experience in a start-up environment will be appreciated
- English fluent, Other language highly appreciated