Published on 07.02.2019
The Account Manager is responsible for commercial activity in a specific territory developing long term sustainable growth in contracted revenue for Sigfox USA from direct IOT connectivity and services sales to corporate accounts and System Integrator Channels.
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Execute the local strategy as set by the Regional Sales Director
- Develop and manage an opportunities pipeline
- Actively engage within the territory with customers and potential local channel partners
- Participate to the development of Sigfox USA’s value proposition for customers in the market area
- Participate in the delivery of local training for channel and eco-system partners so that they are able to effectively promote Sigfox and its proposition to customers in the market
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all products within the M2M and IoT space
- Own his / her individual sales target within territory and scope as set by the Regional Management Team
KEY SKILLS & MINDSET:
- Sales and business development skills with a high level of attention to details in written and verbal communications (3 to 5 years sales experience)
- Existing knowledge of product market areas i.e. mobile, M2M, Internet of Things
- Perfect presentation skills for customer meetings
- Self-starter with a proven record of success in a sales environment
- Sound commercial judgement
- Educated to degree level with excellent interpersonal skills and high level of enthusiasm
- Results orientated, resourceful, enthusiastic and diligent
- Customer focussed with the ability to make clear decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM applications
But more importantly, you need to have the sigfox mindset : Change player, Entrepreneur, Multi-cultural, Expert, Ambitious & humble.
"Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace".