Published on 12.18.2018
Service Manager APAC
The Service Management is the privileged contact for SOs with the core of the Sigfox internal teams to enable SO and end customers to make the most out of the experience Sigfox can offer.
You will be part of the Operations and Delivery Business Unit, and you will be assigned a portfolio of SO - between 7 and 10 within the Asia and Pacific (APAC) region, including Japan.
Managing SO relationship
- Under Country Manager supervision, drive the relationship with a portfolio of APAC SOs (Sigfox Operators) ensuring customer satisfaction through the practical execution of the DA and ensure they would deliver the full range of Sigfox services, products and offers at a high standard to end customers,
- Communicate and report to management, stakeholders, team members, and subject matter experts internally,
- Ensure satisfaction and quality of service, and follow Service Level Agreements indicators, more generally ensure that all contract obligations of both parties are fulfilled,
- Manage deviations against operational and business-model engagements, investigate issues, assess risks against the global Sigfox model, report and track mitigation actions,
- Organize governance bodies and documentation, including preparing decisions and dashboard for steering committees.
Contribute to the definition, deployment and follow-up Service lifecycle for SO and end customer
- Bring an active and structuring contribution to the setup of the new set of services to SOs and end customers, in the context of the build-up of the direction of services, fitting with the strategic direction at Sigfox level by:
- Gather business requirements and potential for all Sigfox offers and services,
- Negotiate requirements for Offer and Services with Marketing and Delivery teams,
- Manage deployment plans for new offers and services to SOs of APAC within your affected portfolio,
- More specifically make sure that the APAC context is compatible with the design and full lifecycle of the new services,
- Provide formal feedback to marketing teams, write business requirements to propose improvement projects,
- Act as Service manager for services to be delivered by Sigfox to the SOs, in coordination with Sigfox operational team.
- Manage the contractual relationship with SO by developing and driving DA/service improvement plan in coordination with Sigfox and SO stakeholders:
- Contribute to the long-term contract evolutions,
- Contribute to the contractual wording for DA amendments,
- Write DA amendments for SO within your portfolio,
- Drive negotiations to lead to the agreement of the parties.
Internal Projects contribution
- Manage internal topics and be the team’s focal point for assigned transverse projects centrally managed by the company Project Management Office:
- act as the team’s specialist for the topics,
- represent the team during all discussions occurring at project level and therefore
- ensure from design and development phase that deployment optimisation is correctly addressed.
- 5-8 years’ experience in large outsourced projects and services / contract management with a strong track record in successful roll-out of complex deals or programs,
- Leadership, proactive, think out of the box, capacity to collaborate but also being able to work autonomously,
- English: negotiation & professional level,
- Japanese and other languages welcome.
But more importantly, you need to have the sigfox mindset : Change player, Entrepreneur, Multi-cultural, Expert, Ambitious & humble.
"Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace".