Published on 05.10.2017
Presales support manager - Practice
The Manager of the Presales Support (PSS) Practice is the central point of contact on all Sigfox IoT technical presales matters, processes and good practices for the PSS regional teams.
She / he will also be a stakeholder responsible to gather queries from the PSS regional teams and challenge them to eventually improve Sigfox Operators’ (SO) technical offer.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development. The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager. Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
The objective of the Pre-Sales Support (PSS) practice is to develop and maintain technical and project management skills in order to support Distribution Agreement (DA) signature (Pre D.A Phase) and IoT solutions selling across organisation (post D.A phase) with:
- SO sales team
- Regional support team
- Practice team
The main responsibility of the Manager of PreSales Support – Practice is to:
- Create, update and maintain processes, methodologies, documentations, material and collateral that supports 3S team and CM.
- Make sure that the local application of practices is provided in a consistent way with the Sigfox policies.
As the central point of contact you will have to collect, analyse inputs and feedbacks from the PSS regional teams, Country Managers and other relevant Sigfox departments to regularly update and enhance the Practices deliverables.
Generic responsibilities during both Pre D.A phase and Post D.A phase will be to:
- Be the central point of contact, to create and constantly update best practices, tools, documents, collateral, databases and training programs
- Manage and organise PSS SharePoint site content
- Gather and challenge feedbacks from PSS regional team and provide formalized feedback and write business requirements for Sigfox product management teams
- Take ownership of technical issues and workgroups. Drive them until completion.
- Build up tools and processes to coordinate the regional team
- Prepare and update decision making dashboard template, contract modification trackers for steering committees
- Provide consolidated reports (KPI, status, outlook)
- Manage transnational projects to create new tools, documents, trainings, …
- Propose, lead and challenge taskforces with other Sigfox stakeholders to improve PSS offer (processes, tools and methodology improvement, gather remarks and comments from them to improve team processes, to foster team collaboration)
- Based on experience gathered, build up partner’s qualification grid
- Build up and follow cost model
- 5 -8 year of experiences in large technical presales project management with significant customer value (IoT field is a plus)
- Technical expertise either in silicons, IoT network and / or IoT platforms
- Cross cultural experience: Fuent in English both in written and spoken
- Proven ability to defend a competitive technical proposal for a complex project
- Tools development for analytics
- Good business knowledge (BP analysis, cost analysis)
- Comfortable with internal and external technical watch
- Comfortable with continuous improvement and consulting approaches
- Strong ability to manage deadline and work under minimal supervision
- Strong presentation skills and project management skills
- Degree or higher education in Information technology, business/economics or equivalent