Antenna design essentials for SIGFOX Ready devices. Free recorded webinar now available.
July 08, 2016
Recorded webinar is available at the bottom of the page
This webinar aims to answer the very important question of why you must not consider antenna design as a simple afterthought when designing a SIGFOX Ready™ wireless connected device. It is scheduled to coincide with the publication by SIGFOX of a white paper dedicated to this topic (Read more...).
If you are in charge of managing the project of launching a SIGFOX Ready™ device but you are not a RF specialist, this webinar will help you to understand the key points about antennas to help you make the right choice at the very beginning of the design phase. We’ll help you understand what is important to reach "best in class" radiated performance for your SIGFOX Ready™ device.
This webinar will not be an in-depth presentation of antenna design or manufacturing, or device design. The goal is simply to provide you with an understanding of the most important concepts to enable you to choose the best options for your device.
- Antenna design: the trickiest part of the connected device design
- Remind: project phase of the connected device design
- Antenna impact on radio link budget
- An introduction on the theory of antennas
- Sensitivity of antennas to the environment and design integration
- Antennas parameters that matter
- What are the right questions to ask yourself to make the best antenna choice?
- Conclusion: the earlier the better
Speaker: Cyril JOUANLANNE, Antenna RF Engineer, SIGFOX
This webinar was recorded on the 7th of July, 2016
We would love to hear from you !