Published on 05.03.2017
Network Program Manager
Your role as the Network Deployment Project Manager would be to support SIGFOX’s U.S. nation-wide build-out that includes: master schedule development, schedule integration, schedule analysis, project status reporting, schedule maintenance, forecasting and performance reporting. Ideally, you will have recent, hands-on, program and project management experience leading large scale or nation-wide build-out and deployment projects.
- Manage progress and deadlines for projects, such as: budget tracking, status reporting, project communications, meeting planning and facilitation, contractor management and project issue resolution.
- Manage the project team to complete all A&E deliverables including but not limited to site walks, lease exhibits, zoning analysis, zoning drawings, construction drawings, permits and close-out packages.
- Manage project finances coordinating with internal departments. This includes the preparation of financial projections, securing purchase orders and managing billing milestone completion.
- Collaborate with team to present recommendations on enhancements to increase efficiency.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Review high-level deliverables across projects
KEY SKILLS :
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; MBA preferred.
- PMP certification and formal Project Management training.
- 10+ years of Project Management experience, demonstrating the ability to effectively manage complex deployment schedules with multiple inter-dependent tasks in a wireless network development environment
- 10+ years management, team lead, or other equivalent leadership experience.
- 5+ years managing large cross-functional or enterprise-wide projects.
- Ability to work independently and aggressively track to project timelines
- Demonstrated ability to define scope, manage stakeholders, manage schedule/task activity, manage change and communicate risks.
- Budget development and execution.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor while representing SIGFOX
- Familiarity with the terminology and building practices used for real estate, wireless telecommunications, engineering, surveying and land planning
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines, deliver accurate work, and thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office software suite, including the ability to create and maintain complex Excel and Project files
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process would be preferred.
Dallas Fort Worth Area