Embed SIGFOX means joining a company with unique state of mind! Enjoy a rewarding experience in a stimulating environment with innovations and technological challenges.
Published November 02, 2016
SIGFOX is the first and only company providing global cellular connectivity for the Internet of Things, fully dedicated to low-throughput communications. SIGFOX is re-inventing connectivity by radically lowering prices and energy consumption for connected devices.
The SIGFOX connectivity solution is based on an antenna & base station infrastructure that is completely independent of existing networks, such as the telecommunications networks. This low-throughput only network is being rolled out in 60 countries within the next five years.
- Support semiconductor and module partners who are creating SIGFOX modules and reference designs.
- Take ownership of technical support and project management for these projects.
- Regularly report on progress on these projects.
- Work with the SIGFOX development team to highlight and resolve project issues.
- Support partner company sales activity by acting as a SIGFOX expert in discussions with their customers.
- Help to win new partners. Build technical arguments explaining the benefits of SIGFOX technology.
- Participate in meetings with potential partners.
Key Skills and Attributes
SIGFOX is a company bringing together smart, fun and talented people from more than 10 different countries so far. We are looking for curious, proactive and open-minded technophile talents who love a challenge and want to participate in the SIGFOX success story.
- A technical degree from a leading institution (Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar).
- A minimum of three years experience of working in a technical role (for example development or applications engineering) at a semiconductor, RF module or end product (consumer or industrial) company.
- Deep understanding of embedded software development and board level hardware design. Good working knowledge of RF design, networking and web development, or the ability to pick this up quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. The ability to explain complex ideas is a way that is understandable to non-specialists and to present news, good or bad, in the best possible way.
- Commercially aware. Willing and able to contribute to sales and marketing activities.
- Able to thrive in an unstructured start-up environment. Insight to know what needs to be done. Initiative to do it.